Monday, May 19, 2008

New Seasons

To those faitful readers that cant wait to see whats going on in the zaney life of the Music Janitor I appologise that I have been slacking.. Now that crap is out of the way on to more important things like whats going on in my world (man i sound like a total ass! but it is my blog).
Recently I have made yet another job change well more of a employer change. The company I was working for and I just couldn't see eye to eye on certain bussiness matters so we agreed to part ways (this is the nice way of saying I got fired) anyway it ened up being a good deal cause it put me in a postion to be a part of a new company starting up. I am really excited about this new company and the chance to get to work with some really great people. It has been a great move so far and all of my artists followed me over here so that to is great feeling. Other than that life has been pretty darn good. I enjoy getting up in the morning and going to work which is a pretty amazing thing for me cause I love to sleep. Anyway I will get back to writing more regular again. Until then.............

No comments: