Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Desert Island Top 37!

Below is a list of 37 things I couldnt live without if stranded on a desert island..

1. Central A.C
2. Toliet Paper ( I have a sensitive heiny)
3. Running water
4. tooth picks
5. My Ipod
6. GPS
7. Inhaler (I am asmatic)
8. Ciggeretes (read #7)
9. Rum ( I would act like a pirate at all times)
10. Sword (can't be a priate without one)
11. Subscription to better homes and gardens
12. Chainsaw
13. Sunglasses
14. 4 live cows
15. A deep freezer big enough for a whole butcherd cow
16. Pirate Flag
17. Ice machine
18. Satalite Cell Phone
19. Rope
20. Knive
21. Gun Powder
23. Roman Candles (lots of them)
24. Linsey Krauss ( I would call her Freckles though)
25. Shovel
26. Speargun
27. 1952 Willis Jeep
28. Head Lamp
29. Batteries
30. 6 pack of Bic lighters
31. Beer (lots of it)
32. Jon Hallmark
33. Bow and arrows ( I think Jon knows how to use one)
34. Golden Tee machine
35. Golf Clubs
36. Laptop (with a speedy wireless conection)
37. A big ass house with a pool, hot tub , stocked fridge, 50 in LCD Tv with cable and DVR. Cant miss LOST love that show!!

As we can all see I would be up shit creek if ever stranded on a Desert island..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

W. Wayne,
This is what I'm talking about. I knew there was a reason I kept coming back to the Brunch is for Assholes Blog, and this post is it. Hilarious my friend.

I would have included 'spear fishing gear' but - it isn't my list.