Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ears, The Dr, Q-tips are Satan!!

So for the past 3 or so days my right ear as been stopped up. So annoying! You all know the feeling like your ear needs to pop of has water in it.. So for three days I have tried everything to get my ear to un-stopped I mean everything.. I started with the ole hold you breathe and blow trick. Didnt work! I finally ended with going to the Dr. and finding out I had enough wax built up and impacted in my ear too sculpt the Lincoln Memorial to scale!!! Gross I know! So the solution was to take a huge friggen syringe filled with warm water and shoot it into my ear untill all this wax was flushed out.. This took six trys! I asked the nurse how many times it normally takes and she informed me that two nomally does the trick.. OOPs! Needless to say there was a ton of wax in this lil bowl I was holding under my ear.. When it was finally all said and done my ear felt amazing!!! I can only imgine that if the ear could have sex this is what it would feel like when it where through.. So after the Dr, came back in he told me to lay off the q-tips and use a wax removal treatment every few months.. I has no idea that q-tips where such the devil. I really enjoyed using them after every shower of if my ear itched or just for fun. This sadens me to say but Q-tips... We are breaking up!

No comments: