Monday, June 16, 2008

US Open, Tiger Woods, Robots from the future

So I am not sure if any of my two readers are fans of the game of golf or not but I dont really care.. What the HELL is up with Tiger Woods??! I mean is this guy a freaking robot sent from the future and space to single handedly destroy the game of golf?? I mean this freaking guy just game off a month and a half of not playing because of knee surgery to winning his 14th major that just so happend to be the 2008 U.S. Open! I cant fathom it.. Anyway thats all I got sorry if I bored you.. I will write something cool and life changing later.. Until then those of you reading this that play golf go sell your clubs and quit. Cause you will never beat Tiger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. Dude is a alien who uses gps homing devices in his golf balls. I tried to buy some at golf galaxy but the jerk just looked at me funny.

Golf Died that day. Sorry Rocco.