Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New job update, Global Warming, New Lunch hot spots!!

So as many of you know I started a new job about a month or so ago and have not really wrote anything about how its going so here we go.. First off I am still there. So thats a good thing. Things have been really good and I am still enjoying getting up and going to the office everyday. Now that I have finally gotten settled in I am starting to look at new acts to add to my plate. This is good cause I am really looking forward to being really busy and stressed out again. With things being good at work it has made my home life tons better as well. Meaning I am not a cranky bitch anymore (well mostly). Anyway if anyone knows of any good acts looking for representation let me know.. So on to the next order of business..... GLOBAL WARMING... I used to think this was bullshit but have recently started to buy into this hippie voodo which is a major step coming from a guy who's motto is "The earth can take it".. I mean that can be the only exclamation for how freaking hot it is! I am not sure if my new found outlook on the situation will change the way I do things or not it will prob just mean my electic bill will get hotter cause I am running my a.c. non-stop and will be living in my frezzer. However I did start car pooling with my lovly lady friend this week mostly cause my car is broken and I work in the music bussiness so lets be honest I cant afford to get it fixed nor do I have the knowledge to fix it.
Lastly if anyone has any good lunch suggestions please throw them my way. I am getting tired of thundercloud and Which Wich ever day..

No comments: