Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Febreze!

This morning before work I had to take my special Lady friend to get some blood work done at the lab. Thinking this would not be that long of a process I opted to sit in the car and play Brickbreaker on my phone. As I was starting to get tired of this stupid not to mention hard game I started gazing around the parking lot. After drifting in and out of day dreams I noticed a man in brightly colored scrubs get out of his mini-van. The man then procedes to reach back in said mini-van and pulls out a bottle of some sort and starts spraying himself down with the contents of this bottle. I thought to myself man this is kinda weird! Then I noticed the bottle was FEBREZE!! So I am thinking to myself this man wearing scrubs and all is a health care professional not a college kid that doesnt do his laundry! Very interesting sight to say the least! I mean I hate doing laundry but have never febrezed myself! Maybe he was a smoker who knows.. Anyway just found it a bit strange..

1 comment:

Scott Hekman said...

definitely been there! i typically febreze the clothes BEFORE putting them on, but hey whatever works!