Monday, March 31, 2008

Easterversiry!!!

  Ah yes just the way it rolls of my tongue.. "Easter verseary" .... Its magical. Most of you are prob thinking "Wes has lost his damned mind. What is Easterversary?" Well I will tell you. Its a magical super Holiday I invented this year that combined the 3 year anniversary of my special lady friend and I's "special relationship" and the hunting of easter eggs and all that other hokey shit people do on the day Jesus was risen from the grave.. Needless to say this day was pretty awesome.. I am not going to go into any details mainly cause they are none of your business other than there where the following things involved.. 

1. Raw Fish
2. Flowers
3. iTunes (how old Steve Jobs managed to get to be apart of my super holiday is a mystery to me!)
4. Owen Wilson
5. Japanese beer
6. A 9 iron
7. A stuffed buffalo
8. Pop Corn
9. A controled substance
10. Money

I bet you you cant guess what we did.... Oh and I spelled Eastervsary different every time I wrote it cause its my super holiday and I can spell it how I want to and by my I mean our sweetie! 

No comments: