Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SXSW

  So SXSW has once again come and gone. I think this one has wore me out more then any other in my short time of being in Austin. This year I didn't have a badge nor did I participate in many of the festivities. This year I totally whored myself out to a couple of production companies which where throwing big after parties. I had no idea how hard I would be working and how long. The first one I worked was pretty organized for the most part and I really didn't have any big responsablity so it was a piece of cake.. The second night however was a showcase/party that a pretty famous blogger threw. Man was this ever a night to remember! I was hired to stage manage this night which meant I was pretty much in charge for making sure everything happened on time throughout the night.. Let me tell you that never lasted! So too make a long story short the night was chaos.. It was fun  chaos  but chaos all the same. At one point the lady friend informed me that I told Joe Simpson "You are going to have to get the fuck out of my way" I had no idea who he was nor did I care at the moment. So my sincere apologies go out to any "celebrities" I might have told to get the fuck out of my way..  So all and all it was a fun and profitable SXSW. I think next year I am going to Cabo though.... 

2 comments:

lk said...

Count me in for Cabo!! Your new profile pic scares me a little, but in the good way (wink)

Summer Weed said...

who the fuck is joe simpson?