Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lunch with Luke Wilson/SXSW=Busy

So last week a co-worker and myself decided to go to homeslice to have some lunch. Well to our dismay it was slam packed and a lil to chilly out to eat outside. So we decided to head across the St. to Gureo's. Well of course it was busy to with SXSW film starting and what not so we pull up some chairs in the bar. Few minutes later I look over and we are having lunch with Luke Wilson. By having lunch with I mean he was a few tables over and we didnt speak. It was really funny though. I was not sure if it was him so I kept gawking at him making him uncomfortable by the sec. Anyway just a fun lil story since I rarely see "Movie Stars" around town.
This week starts SXSW music so I will be really busy starting tomorrow. Between going to showcases my artists are playing and whoring myself out to various production companies I am going to be swamped. Hopefully I can get back to my normal writing schedule next week. Until then happy SXSW folks!

No comments: