Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blood Pressure Rising!!

So in light of my previous post about "Dirt Bag Promoters" I get to work today and find that this guy who I have several dates booked with is pretty much M.I.A........... Not good! So there goes several thousands of dollars down the drain. Not to mention more work filling these dates again me yelling at my girlfriend when she calls then emailing her the second I get off the phone to appolgise for being a ass. Needless to say Daddys not happy (yes I just referred to myself as daddy.Get used to it!) but it should all be fine.. On a lighter note I think happy hour/hours will be much needed today. After that I think I will make my way over to MoMo's to catch Dan Dyer. I am usally not much into Soul/Jazzy sounding/R&B/Funk stuff , but this guy is good! I decided that in 2008 I am going to start getting out more and hearing new music. This way I can actually have a educated opinion before I say someting sucks like I normally do and I may actually find something new I like. Which would be good! So I can quit listening to the same things that I have for the last 5 years from bands that are not even together anymore. So this is all I have for today. Stay tuned for tomorrow when we talk about how I wish I could quit my job and play golf everyday!

No comments: