Monday, February 4, 2008

In The Begining God created?

So this is the begining of my attempt at some sort of oulet for the crazy shit that happens not only in my life but in my mind. I am not going to tell you this is going to be the hightest caliber of writing out there cause to be quite honest I am not much of a writer. I am also not going to tell you that this will be the most co-hernt thing you will ever read because I am not very co-hernt. I will however say that this may be thing that keeps me from wearing a nice white jacket taking 30 pills a day and playing checkers with a guy named Jake that does not exsist! Or at least I hope..

2 comments:

lk said...

Nice, looking forward to more below-average, non-witty comments (hehe) welcome to the blogging world!

scottkundla said...

BIFA is an idea, a movement, a BELIEF, not a blog. Am I right, JW?