Monday, February 11, 2008

iphone continued... With Other Stuff!

Ok I am over the whole iphone thing. At the time I wrote it I just couldn't handle it anymore. I have since calmed down and found other things to be stressed out about. Sometimes during the day in the hustle and bustle of phone calls , emails and "meetings" I get so stressed out I think I will internally combust! I think I was having one of those moments when I posted about the iPhones.. So this leads me to this upcoming week and the beloved "Holiday" that is Valentines day. Over the years I have really hated this faux "Holiday". I am still not the biggest fan of it... However when you find yourself wrapped in the whirlwind known as love you learn to tolerate this scam of a "Holiday"... Don't get the wrong idea here. The one  I speak of being in love with is not a super fan of the day either. At the same time  though I would totally be that guy as far as society is concerned if I did nothing and by that I mean I would hate for the love of my live to tell the work friends and what not we did nothing.. That does not mean there will be the cliche roses and chocolates sent to work. What it means is a small thoughtful gift, dinner, and U2 3D at the IMAX! I think this will be a fun lil date since my lovely lady friend will be leaving at the crack Friday morning to head to NYC on business and will be gone for a few days. I myself will be heading out of town to go on the road with one of the bands I represent for a few days for some much needed "work" and by work I mean late nights lots of brown liquor and tons of windshield time.. I am really excited to get out on the road for a few days. Before I was a desk monkey I tour managed a few bands and was on the road quite a bit. However I quit the life on the road for a more stable schedule and to get to be home more. So its really nice to go out every once and awhile but I always remember why I left the road day 3 or so in when I look in the mirror and look like warmed over death! Hopefully I will get something good to write about this weekend.. Not that it will stop me from writing the "senseless dribble" that I already write about.... Until next time. Miss me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just felt like leaving you a comment. I'm not really commenting on anything in particular that you've written. But, since I am reading this at 1:15 AM and, being the insomniacs that we both are, you are likely awake as well...Perhaps a blog entry soon on insomnia and all the crazy things it makes a person do?