Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life,Golf and the persuit of happiness..

Last night was good time's at MoMo's. Dan Dyer put on a great show. I am really starting to like his stuff more and more. Now that you know how last night went on to bigger and better things. So I have been thinking about this for quite sometime... I think I am going to quit my job and do nothing but play golf! You may ask yourself how the heck is he going to pull that off when he has bills to pay and no way in Hell to ever make a "tour" of any kind... Well friends drum roll please...... I am going to start my own "tour".... I am still uncertain of the name and who the sponsers will be or any other logistics. What I do know is that it is going to be AWESOME!!! I am thinking the name will be like The Ben-Gay Tour for guys who hate working and suck at golf.. Or something along those lines. The only problem I think I am facing right now is finding out who the target audience would be. I am thinking that if all the shitty golfers have there own tour.. Who the heck is gonna watch them play. Solution! The Ben-Gay Tour starts right after the PGA Tour with hope that all the pros will watch and laugh while they are in there off season. Hmm. I don't know if that will work either. Just reading my thoughts makes me think I am doomed to work a real job till I am 87 only then to still work part time as a greeter at Wal-Mart.... Jeez so much to look forward to. Kids learn from my mistakes and make 401k your friend.. Until next time!

1 comment:

lk said...

You are funny and I totally know atleast 3 people who would watch you in the Ben-Gay Tour...yes, and I know, your mom and my mom don't count (wink, wink)